Guix records

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Guix records
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 11:51:08 -0500

Hello,

In the module (guix records), there's some very nice syntax rule
`define-record-type*` that allows very powerfull declarative style of
records.  For example:
(employee
  (age  30)
  (name "Foo")
  (profession "Teacher"))

I would like to use this feature in my software.  However, I don't want
to have Guix as a dependency only for that.  For now, I've copied the
content of (guix records) into (my-software records).  But this put
burden of maitenance into my hands.

Thus, I'm looking for an alternative, perhaps there's a Guile library
(other than Guix' module) or a SRFI that offers similar feature?

--
Olivier Dion
PolyMtl