Guile Potluck 2021: QuickCheck

From: Timothy Sample
Subject: Guile Potluck 2021: QuickCheck
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 10:17:01 -0500

Hello all,

For the potluck this year, I would like to present to you
Guile-QuickCheck, which is a property-based testing library.  You can
download it and see a brief example at

  https://ngyro.com/software/guile-quickcheck.html

(A Guix package is forthcoming.)  I wrote this library years ago, but
then realized I didn’t want it for the project I was working on at the
time [1].  It wasn’t quite ready for distribution, so I left it unloved
for a few years.  I dusted it off and used it for a recent project [2],
and it works pretty well.  It has rough edges and missing features, but
it’s a start!  Anyway, I definitely think it is Potluck material
(thanks, Mike!).  Enjoy!

-- Tim

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gash/
[2] https://ngyro.com/software/disarchive.html