Re: Newbie thoughts on Guile Hall + Guix

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: Newbie thoughts on Guile Hall + Guix
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 17:12:17 -0500

On Sun, 06 Feb 2022, Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@posteo.de> wrote:

>> is just a matter of shipping the `makefile` with the source codes.
> What is this similar to Hall thing you have written, which generates the
> files
> from the code you gave?

I've setup a quick demo here: https://gitlab.com/oldiob/cbuild

Note that this is WIP and highly glued to my project and requirements.
But in the essence, I think it's doing a good job of offering a
descriptive way for defining a Guile+C project instead of managing
Makefiles and auto-tools stuffs.

--
Olivier Dion
Polymtl