Recommended project structure

From: wolf
Subject: Recommended project structure
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 00:43:45 +0200

Greetings,

I am starting a small, personal project and I want to write it in GNU Guile,
since I really like it so far.  However, since one of the major goals is for
this to be a learning experience and doing it "the right way", I wanted to ask
about recommended/standard project structure for Guile projects.  I found
this[0] tutorial, but it is from 2017, which is quite some time back (I feel
old).

So I wanted to ask, does the tutorial describe best practices even in 2023?  If
not, what would be a good reading on this topic?

Thanks,

W.

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.