guix-devel

Re: Gnunet-0.10.0 recipe

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Gnunet-0.10.0 recipe
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 18:27:56 +0100

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 12:00:39AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> For the record, patches for pkgblurbs.txt (the file containing those
> descriptions in GNU Womb) should go to address@hidden

Good to know. I could submit a small patch concerning this last sentence,
but as the gnunet developers wish to make more changes, I will let them
do so.

Currently, I cannot compile gnunet because the input gnurl fails with:
   TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 172
The same holds for recent builds of curl, see
   http://hydra.gnu.org/build/37634
If someone more knowledgeable could look into this, it would be very helpful.
If one can believe hydra, then Commit 2a72eee still worked, and adding
inkscape broke everything. Quite unbelievable indeed.

Meanwhile, I am holding the gnunet patch back.

Andreas