guix-devel

Regarding a *.iso image.

From: Guy Grant
Subject: Regarding a *.iso image.
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 19:43:34 -0500

Are there a plan to officially support a *.iso image at some point?

I happen to find myself in a situation where I'm running fairly modern bios, and yet it has no support for usb images... which leaves this version of the installer more-or-less useless to me.

I'm really excited to play with Guix on a deeper level, but right now I can't run it right on the metal, which is a shame.

Thanks.