guix-devel

Re: Circular dependencies in python modules

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Circular dependencies in python modules
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:32:43 +0100

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:15:44PM +0100, Cyril Roelandt wrote:
> In Python 3, it is not in "install_requires", but it is in "requires":
> Not sure exactly what the difference is, though.

I saw it, maybe it means that it needs to be installed together with
sparqlwrapper?

Anyway, I removed the dependency for python 2. Then for the tests, it needed
python2-nose. Then a lot of tests failed.

I am giving up for now. I could disable the tests, and go on with
sparqlwrapper, zeitgeist and libqzeitgeist (my real aim!), but how would
one know that the resulting libraries actually work?

Andreas