guix-devel

0.8.1 kernel panics

From: Kete Foy
Subject: 0.8.1 kernel panics
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 21:50:44 -0500

Hello, a couple of us are having kernel panics after installing 0.8.1 and getting past Grub. I installed on a laptop, but attached is someone's picture of a Qemu installation. I am having the same Call Trace. The installer booted, but the first boot failed. I also notice an error flash in between the words "loading grub" and seeing Grub, but it disappears before I can read it. I am sure that the partition has the suggested label root: checked with e2label. Also attached is my /etc/config.scm.