guix-devel

Re: Midi

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Midi
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 23:05:51 +0100

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 02:36:37PM +0800, 宋文武 wrote:
> I sent a patch to add wildmidi, a simple midi player.
> But I haven't test it ;-)

Thanks for the suggestion! As such, it does not work:
libWildMidi(_WM_BufferFile:132): ERROR Unable to stat
/etc/wildmidi/wildmidi.cfg (No such file or directory)

The configuration file tells the program where to find sound patches.
So in any case, we would need sound patches and/or a sound font to play
anything.

Andreas