guix-devel

New package: ifstatus

From: Stefan Reichör
Subject: New package: ifstatus
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:35:34 +0200

Hi there,

I am new to this list. I am already monitoring the progress of guix for
some months. I really like the idea behind it (I am a longterm emacs user).
At the moment I have installed guix on one of my Ubuntu machines.

I jump in with the description of the tool ifstatus.
I am not sure where to put it in the package tree. So I started with a
single file.
The package needs a simple patch (add #include <stdlib.h>). I decided to
do it using substitute*...

I hope ifstatus will be integrated as guix package.

Stefan.