guix-devel

Re: 01/02: gnu: libbluray: Upgrade to 0.9.1.

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: 01/02: gnu: libbluray: Upgrade to 0.9.1.
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 19:41:32 +0200

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 06:28:21PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> I think it would be good to be able to watch videos without having to
> pull Icedtea and its dependencies, if possible.

Notice that since icedtea does not build on arm, this update prevents
compilation of essentially all video playing software on arm:
   http://hydra.gnu.org/eval/107331#tabs-now-fail

Also, if the added inputs are not strictly necessary for the update, it
would have been preferable to create two commits.

Andreas