guix-devel

Reviews for wip-haskell-platform-7.10.2-a

From: ericbavier
Subject: Reviews for wip-haskell-platform-7.10.2-a
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 22:10:45 -0500

I apologize in advance that so many of these comments pertain to the synopses
and descriptions, but I find that aspect of packaging important, and Ludo was
kind enough to write up the "Synopses and Descriptions" section in guix.info.

Along the way I gave up trying to analyse and comment on inputs vs
propagated-inputs.  The builds check out, and we can adjust later if needed.

In the absense of comments on a patch, assume a "LGTM!" :)

Thank you, Paul for all the effort,

`~Eric