guix-devel

Aarddict

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Aarddict
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:12:50 +0100

Aarddict, an offline wikipedia browser, does not work any more since we
removed webkit from qt-4; there is an error at runtime. It was me who added
it at some point in time, and I suspect being the only user (well, I do not
use it much anymore either, or I would have noticed the problem earlier).
Is everyone okay if I remove it?

Additional benefit: one program less that depends on qt-4.

Well, two: We could then also drop python2-pyqt-4.

There is a rewrite of aarddict using fancy web technology, so I did not
feel like looking into it.

Andreas