guix-devel

GuixSD minimal/customized install

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: GuixSD minimal/customized install
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:57:48 -0300

Hi Guixs,

I'd like a GuixSD "minimal" install and customized as:
1. Xorg minimal (there isn't xorg-minimal for example on repository);
2. Only my video drive (xf86-video-intel for example);
3. Remove other virtual-console (tty3, tty4, tty5 and tty6, because I only use tty1/tty2 and tty7 (X11)); 4. Not install ratpoison or windowmaker (I remove it in my config.scm file but the system allway install it. In the momment I used Enlightenment and future Gnome-shell in soon when released it).

Help me, please :)

--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1 3:)