guix-devel

Re: Customising linux-libre

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Customising linux-libre
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:15:57 +0200

David,

On 2016-07-22 22:00, David Craven wrote:
I'm sure if you improve the linux-libre package to make it simpler
to customize we can annoy ludo until he merges it... =P

That's the plan! I just don't want to do the work only to hear (or
realise myself) ‘yeah, it should be like that, but x, so no’.

Kind regards,

T G-R

PS: any chance you could easily switch to plain text for this list?
It would make reading & replying just a bit more pleasant :-)