guix-devel

reduceLCS ... inclusion in master or not?

From: ng0
Subject: reduceLCS ... inclusion in master or not?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 18:20:47 +0000

Just because I found this in a search for something else I packaged
this. Is this desirable for master? It is very small.

Excerpt:

       (synopsis "Fast program to compute the approximate
 Longest Commons Subsequence of a set of strings")
       (description
        "@code{reduceLCS} is an implementation of the Reduce-Expand
 algorithm for LCS.  It is a fast program to compute the approximate
 Longest Commons Subsequence of a set of strings.")

More in my feature branch here:
https://gitlab.com/packaging-guix/guix/commit/36fa25f9a8fd472561e96e40e6d7fedd725ee42b
--
              ng0