guix-devel

Re: Mail to this list is slow?

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: Re: Mail to this list is slow?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:40:39 +0200

On 22.09.2016 16:00, James Richardson wrote:
John Darrington writes:

A number of people have said that mail to this list takes a long time to
show up.  Today I too have noticed that some of my patches have not (yet)
appeared in the archives.

I've posted a patch several hours ago, haven't seen it in the archives.

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/MailSystem/ says archives are updated every 30 minutes, albeit with a (?) beside it... Might be worth opening a ticket in the savannah-administration group[1]. I can only imagine it being an issue of server load. It seems current Savannah VMs are used to their capacity. A migration to more powerful VMs is in progress but it's not going to be finished too soon.

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration