guix-devel

Unable to configure a system with 'cuirass-service'

From: ng0
Subject: Unable to configure a system with 'cuirass-service'
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:53:11 +0000

Mathieu Lirzin <address@hidden> writes:

> Pushed in commit a7cf4eb6d99838606d8ecfa776f7e4920dfbb7f5 with bug fixed
> and requested changes.
>
> Thanks.

To begin to test the service, I tried this with this[0] system
config today and failed. I tried some variations, moving around
the let, checking for typos, let* instead of let, etc, but I
wasn't succesful.
What does this mean? I am able to configure the system with this,
but finally (cuirass-service) is silently ignored and never makes
it into the new system.

Is there anything obvious I have to change?

[0]:  https://ptpb.pw/lIwS.scm