guix-devel

Hacker Public Radio (podcast) interview about Guix

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Hacker Public Radio (podcast) interview about Guix
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 12:11:03 -0600

Hello!  In late 2015 I was interviewed about Guix for Hacker Public
Radio.  Obviously, a lot has happened since then, but the ideas are
still relevant.  This is mainly aimed at people who are interested in
what Guix is and have maybe never even heard of what functional package
management is, and I think it covers that well enough.  But I think it
will still also be fun for seasoned Guix hackers who like to hear people
talk about Guix. ;)

  http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=2198

It's not a perfect interview, but I do think it's a lot of fun.
Hopefully you enjoy it!

 - Chris