guix-devel

font-build-system

From: ng0
Subject: font-build-system
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 12:58:41 +0000

Hi,

we have 20 - 25 fonts (I didn't really count), and only 2 are using a

system* make args

in their build phase, every other font just extracts, creates folders
and copies the fonts to the folders.
This is much repetition which could be avoided by just calling a build
system, rather than applying changes to fonts over and over again.

It looks like this can be achieved by something as small as the emacs
build-system. Would anyone give it a try?
--
ng0 -- https://www.inventati.org/patternsinthechaos/