guix-devel

Re: G-golf

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: G-golf
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 20:23:47 -0200

> > > (define %libgirepository (dynamic-link "libgirepository-1.0"))

> > > In procedure dynamic-link: file: "libgirepository-1.0", message: "file
> > > not
> > > found"

> > > but both Gobect-introspection and Glib are in the ad-hoc environment
> > > (they were found by configure)

> > You can try to run ldd:

> >         ldd <the-full-path-name-of-the-lib>

> >         [ and se what is missing... look for not found

> > If that is not enough, you can try to strace:

> >         strace -o strace.out guile -c "(dynamic-link
> > "libgirepository-1.0"))"

> It's a bit late now, I'll be on this again soon

Take your time, I just wanted (try) to help, but you have to understand that it
is a
Guix related problem, or Guix user configuration problem, not a G-Golf problem.

And writing this I just remember Ludovic saying to someone recently that Guix
does
not honor /etc/ld.so.conf, so you probably have to

        export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<all path to all libs required by G-Golf>

David