guix-devel

Re: my latest blog post

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: my latest blog post
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 09:58:29 +0200

address@hidden writes:

Are there any other acceptable responses, in your view?

I already proposed a way forward and I even asked you if you would refuse to merge it

I see you attitute towards that, now.

Also:

yesterday night, before going to bed, I tought that you were nt answering because you were "busy"

Maybe you were in a different time zone

the lack of an answer is not necessarily aggresion, someone of you noted

But then, when someone agrees with me, you reply instantly, with the usual pathetic superiority and smugness

There, you have the Guile utter failure

You are a asshole, Mark

Regards