guix-devel

hydra.gnu.org now provides substitutes for ‘guix pull’

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: hydra.gnu.org now provides substitutes for ‘guix pull’
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 09:32:58 +0200

Hello Guix,

Yesterday Clément and I discussed on IRC what it would take for Hydra to
build build-aux/hydra/guix-modular.scm (i.e., the derivations that
correspond to ‘guix pull’.)  Clément rightly suggested that it was a
matter of removing ‘--fresh-auto-compiled’ from hydra-eval-guile-jobs¹,
which I did, and it works:

  https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/guix/modular/

The job runs infrequently so far, but we can try to increase the
frequency and see if poor hydra.gnu.org keeps up.

Ludo’.

¹ https://github.com/NixOS/hydra/blob/master/src/script/hydra-eval-guile-jobs.in