guix-devel

Re: First outreachy day :)

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: First outreachy day :)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:40:06 +0100

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 08:12:32 -0300
Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi!!
>
> Today is my first day :) :) :)
>
> just wanted to ask you a few things.
>
> Is it OK if I start working about 9AM every day? (that would be 12 PM
> UTC) I try to adapt my day so that it is not that late to write for
> you - I was going to ask this in my yesterday, but then I realized it
> was like 0:30 in your timezone).

Hi Laura,

I wish you successful work and fun with this project.

About times, I think there are no restrictions when and how you work,
as long as you make progress, measured by your self-set timeline (or
reasonable discuss why there is no progress and how to get further in a
different direction :-).

And the 4 hours timezone difference shouldn't be that problem.

BTW, I think I will be offline tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
during the day, but available in (my) evening.

Björn