guix-devel

Re: Merging ‘wip-newt-installer’ in master?

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: Merging ‘wip-newt-installer’ in master?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 22:23:00 +0900

Hello,

I pushed a few commits to the branch. All main features are now
implemented. The only important stuff missing (in my opinion) is the
encryption support during partitioning (as well as RAID and LVM I
guess). I also took most of Thorsten remarks into account.

I'll keep tinkering the branch in the next few days, but it is now
possible to have a complete experience and install a real system!

Mathieu