guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 14:48:59 +0100

On Fri, 01 Mar 2019 12:01:45 +0100
Giovanni Biscuolo <address@hidden> wrote:

> my personal workflow in this case is to use the [env] to build and
> "outside env" for editing and analisys (e.g. with rmlint), BTW I agree
> with you ls and less are *very* useful inside the container

Gábor presented today another solution, which is much better I think:

The script will call the environment like:

guix environment -C --ad-hoc ... -- ./build-video.sh 01-firstvideo

Then the container is really just used to build video and will be left
directly afterwards.

I think he will push later/in the next days.

Björn