guix-devel

Re: Zotero Packaging Request

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Zotero Packaging Request
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:18:31 +0000

Hello Ludo!

Thanks for the information. Sure, I will definitely try packaging some apps. I
needed to ask someone this time as I preoccupied with writing a book and
planning to be published under GNU Press. It's involves free software and guix.
So it would be helpful if someone could cover for this time.

Regards,
RG.