guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 09:34:22 +0100

Hi Laura,

> Great! Could you remind me in UTC at which time of the day? Because I
> generally have to record them at 00 UTC to reduce the environmental
> noise. And then match them.

Thank  you for uploading the cli audios for the packaging3 video.  That
completes the set!

I will be going to the studio in half an hour (11.00am UTC).  They have
a space with low background noise.  However, I will ask for a short
'silence' recording too, so that we can use it for joining sections if
we need to.

Best regards,

Paul.