guix-devel

guile-bash updated source url

From: david . larsson
Subject: guile-bash updated source url
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 10:28:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Guix,

This is my first contribution to guix and it's just a minor fix for
the guile-bash package which had an outdated source url. I was able to
retrieve the same revision of the package via the software-heritage
project's website and upload it to gitlab. Then I installed it
successfully via guix package -f my-guile-bash.scm using the gitlab url, then copied it to the existing guile-xyz.scm in gnu/packages.

I have attached a patch-file with the changes.

--
Best Regards
David L