guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 12:22:22 +0100

Hi Laura,

> My good news are that I get the 10 secs difference, the bad ones that
> the timing is different:
> 00:01:18.408000000
> and
> 00:01:28.407000000
> Any clue?

Great.  These are the same, my timings expressed in seconds yours in
minutes and seconds.

I think we can live the millisecond difference in the last significant
digit!

So we should be able to finish from here without major obstacles.
However, I suspect that the cli timings that you did previously will
need to be re-checked as we will now be using the accurate 'sleep'
command.

If you could check the inner sleep commands in the way that you did
before I can adjust the ending sleep to make sure that the 'apad'
filter works correctly.  How about that?

Best regards,

Paul.