guix-devel

Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 14:32:34 +0200

Hello,

Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 3., K, 14:30):
Hello!

Gábor Boskovits <address@hidden> skribis:

> GNU Guix is participating in the Outreachy internship program. Outreachy's
> goal is to support people from groups underrepresented in the technology
> industry. Interns will work remotely with mentors from our community.
>
> We are seeking mentors to propose projects that Outreachy interns can work
> on during their internship.
>
> Sept. 24, 2019 at 4 pm UTC is the deadline to submit projects:
> https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/gnu-guix/

Gábor, what about writing a blog post for the web site, with links to
practical info, to blog posts by previous interns, things like that?
We could promote it to maximize visibility.

Ok, I will look into that later today.

Thanks for taking care of this, and I hope it’ll be as successful as the

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21