guix-devel

Re: WIP Guix Cookbook

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: WIP Guix Cookbook
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 23:19:09 +0200

Le 15 septembre 2019 16:33:55 GMT+02:00, Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> a
écrit :

>Hi Julien,
>
>>>Thanks for the information.  Would you like to make these changes?
>I’m
>>>not sure how to do this.
>[…]
>
>> Sure, but I'm not sure what workflow is when working on a wip-
>> branch. Can I simply amend your patch and push-force it to the
>branch?
>
>Thanks.  You could just push a new commit that implements the changes.
>Before we merge the branch I can squash the commits.
>
>--
>Ricardo

I think I managed to do what I wanted: making sure make dist works. You will
need to run make doc-po-update before, and putting it in dist-hook doesn't
change anything. We'll have to run that for the TP so translators can start
working on the cookbook.

I disabled all traslations for the cookbook since there is none for now. Adding
a new language for the cookbook is the same process as for tge manual.