guix-devel

Re: Let’s merge ‘core-updates’!

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Let’s merge ‘core-updates’!
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 22:43:34 +0200

> The ‘core-updates’ branch is in a good shape now, and I think we should
> go ahead and merge in the coming days!

This is one for the books! :)  I’m so glad it’s finally happening.

> Please try to upgrade your system and your user profile to see if
> anything’s wrong for you (I did that a few days ago and I’m happy!).

My system is already on core-updates and it works fine.

Still to be pushed to core-updates is a fix for ant-bootstrap on
i686-linux (which block all Java packages on that architecture).  We’re
just waiting for independent confirmation that this fix is fine.

--
Ricardo