guix-devel

irc log hosting questions (with GNUnet eV hat on)

From: ng0
Subject: irc log hosting questions (with GNUnet eV hat on)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 10:03:19 +0000

Hi,

I've just asked Ludovic about the possibility to host our 3 IRC channel logs
(libmicrohttpd, gnunet, taler).
We'd like to talk about this in our next GNUnet team call, which is scheduled
for 2019-10-10.

Ideally we can get the okay about this (that it would be doable) before the
10th, so that I can
talk in detail about this proposal (and point to this thread).

Are there any other requirements from our side we would have to fullfil (for
current logs)
in case you agree to host the logs?
What would be the requirements if we would decide to convert our old logs to
the log format
used by your logging?

Furthwermore, I'd like to apologize again for how the logs were handled the
past 12 months.
Reasoning about why this happened would be too long, just a series of too many
bad
coincidences and volunteering work.

Cheers,
ng0