guix-devel

Re: Guix bug tracker and mailing lists

From: Jean Louis
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 01:14:52 +0200

* Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> [2019-10-09 21:27]:
> Hi Jean Louis,
>
> please stop sending the same message to the Guix bug tracker and
> development mailing list.  They are neither bug reports nor do they
> pertain to the development of Guix.
>
> For discussions about GNU please use the appropriate GNU mailing
> lists.

Sure that does not make sense for Guix bugs.

But you have published the defamation on the Guix subdomain
guix.gnu.org and thus it is relevant for ALL Guix and GNU community,
and statement being as such as you made it is relevant to all of the
world. There are references on my pages which will show that much more
people are disturbed with your defamation and slander than that they
are comforted.

You have published your statement publicly, so please answer publicly
about the facts.

You said in the statement that "The GNU Project we want to build is
one that everyone can trust to defend their freedom." -- so I cannot
trust that group of 24. people who signed it, and that is why I asked
you and others and I am still asking to provide FACTS that will prove
"that Stallman’s behavior over the years has undermined a core value
of the GNU project: the empowerment of all computer users. GNU is not
fulfilling its mission when the behavior of its leader alienates a
large part of those we want to reach out to." -- and I did not get any
facts.

Please answer the email addressed to you personally, copy here below,
which I have sent to you previously, and which you ignored so far
until now.

Just tell me the facts!

If you can easily sign up and enjoy in defamation of Dr. Richard
Stallman, you should be able as easily to give and provide facts of
your statement above.

Thank you much
Jean

From:
Mr. Jean Louis
Nagpur, India
Day 3 of week 41 of 2019

Hello there,

I have seen your signature here:
https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2019/joint-statement-on-the-gnu-project/

My opinion on your signing of that defamatory, harassing, biased and
fact-less statement is here:
https://gnu.support/richard-stallman/Ludovic-Court%C3%A8s-Guix-is-accusing-Stallman-of-Thoughtcrime-on-his-own-domain-GNU-org.html

Hereby I would like to ask you:

- why are you publishing such hatred on GNU.ORG domain? Why don't you
  publish it on your own personal domain? RMS is not doing that to
  GNU. You are doing it together with others. I find it grossly
  inappropriate!

- which facts do you consider that can support your statement "that
  Stallman’s behavior over the years has undermined a core value of
  the GNU project: the empowerment of all computer users. GNU is not
  fulfilling its mission when the behavior of its leader alienates a
  large part of those we want to reach out to."?

It would be nice of you, if you could send me your opinion in as fast
manner as you have given a signature to Ludovic Courtès to publish it
on GUIX.GNU.ORG

I am entitling you to your opinion. I could not care less what people
write about each other, whatever rumours or facts would be. I don't
mind.

But I do not approve on publishing that on GUIX website or GNU.ORG
website. Neither I approve of publishing such statements without
commenting possibility.

That is why I am asking you to speak out your mind now. I will publish
your opinion or lack of opinion. I will publish facts you provide me
or lack of those facts.

You have contact form on my opposing view:
https://gnu.support/richard-stallman/Ludovic-Court%C3%A8s-Guix-is-accusing-Stallman-of-Thoughtcrime-on-his-own-domain-GNU-org.html
and you can test me if I will publish your comments or not.

But give me facts that support your statement!

Ludovic Courtès is forbidding comments on his personal blog which he
is mixing with GUIX project on GNU.ORG website.

So what is your opinion? What are the facts?

Jean