guix-devel

Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements a

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:25:46 +0200

Am 10.10.19 um 06:30 schrieb Jean Louis:
> They want take over, obviously, so they said.
[…]
> They are indirectly asking for money. GNU project is about money,

Both of these are allegation missing any backing.

I strongly suggest you stop attacking the persons on a personal level,
but instead to deal with their arguments. But I also ask you to discuss
this somewhere else since I'm not interested in this mud-slinging.
Otherwise I need to blacklist you.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel