guix-devel

Re: Packaging Jami progress

From: Jan
Subject: Re: Packaging Jami progress
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 02:34:16 +0100

Never mind the question about removing not my commits - I rediscovered
the guix pull --rebase option, Pierre showed me previously.

There's also a problem - don't know if it's a bug or not, but Jami
client encounters an error during screen sharing. I suspect it could be
caused by the gnutls version in our repo - 3.6.9, whereas Jami
developers told me the unpatched 3.6.10 should work finely.
Is there anyone maintaining gnutls? I could try updating it, but for
now I can't resolve some failing tests on 3.6.10 and I would like not
to touch it at all, considering it is a really crucial for security
package - I don't want to make the whole community vulnerable due to a
stupid mistake I could make.

Jan Wielkiewicz