guix-devel

Re: qtwenengine anybody?

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: qtwenengine anybody?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:26:51 +0100

Hi Mike,

> I've have sent some patches to an open bug #38148 in regards to
> qutebrowser being outdated. I'm hoping this will help test out
> qtwebengine and close that bug. Two birds with one stone :)

Qutebrowser 1.9.0 works now, great job!
I've reviewed those patches; fix the few nits and I'll merge.

> On second thought maybe I should have emailed them to
> address@hidden. Let me know if that's better for reviewing.

If you think the bug title is relevant, then it's the right thing to do.
That said, it seems that you've sent the first patch twice.  To clarify,
this is how you should proceed to send patches to debbugs:

1. Send the first patch only.  If you send with "git send-email", you
should see the message ID in the output.

2. Send all other patches by using the "--in-reply-to=$ABOVE_MESSAGE_ID"
option.  Make sure the patches are in the right order on the command
line.  Example:

  git send-email --to=address@hidden \
  --in-reply-to='<address@hidden>' \
  0002-patch-foo.diff 0003-patch-bar.diff