guix-devel

Re: Maintaining Jami #3

From: Jan
Subject: Re: Maintaining Jami #3
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 02:39:04 +0100

On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 23:34:24 +0100
Marius Bakke <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nice find!  The fix[0] seems straightforward, would it work to
> download the patch[1] and apply it for pjproject 2.9?
>
> [0] https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/changeset/6087
> [1] https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/changeset/6087?format=diff&new=6087

I applied the patch and it resolved the bug, when jami crashes during
video call! Got another crash, when I pressed "disconnect" button, but
guess that's just standard Jami experience, anyway one step forward!
I think more bugs will be resolved after the 2.10 release of pjproject
(they fix lots of stuff there).
I'll clean up my repo tomorrow and post changes.

Jan Wielkiewicz