guix-devel

Re: Contribute to the translation of the user manual

From: Hubert Lombard
Subject: Re: Contribute to the translation of the user manual
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 09:46:13 +0200

Le Sun, 27 Sep 2020 16:13:57 -0400,
Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu> a écrit :

Hi Julien :-)

Thank you for your answer! Of course, I accept the mentionned change. I just
need to learn how to use the robot by studing basics:

https://www.translationproject.org/html/translators.html

Once this point has been clarified, I will move on to the next step.

I will also be on the channel #guix again, this could be useful :-)

Hubert