guix-devel

Call for 1.2 installer testing.

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Call for 1.2 installer testing.
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 14:44:43 +0200

Hello,

The 1.2 release is on its way. So here's the traditional call for
installer testing. This time, the CI is building latest installer
images, which should ease testing.

I propose that we first concentrate our efforts on this image:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/download/654 which corresponds to commit
29a2eb3.

Testing different partitioning schemes on different hardware is really
important to spot issues that our virtualized automated installer tests
would be missing.

Thanks for your help,

Mathieu