guix-devel

Temporarily stepping back from Guix

From: Kei Kebreau
Subject: Temporarily stepping back from Guix
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:58:05 +0000

Hello all,

FYI, I'll be turning in my commit access this week! I'm caught in the middle of many different transition periods in my life and will be taking some time away from the GNU Guix project as a result. Perhaps in the mid-term future (a year or so?) I'll be able to return, but for now, as a matter of security, I'm backing away. I'll still be using Guix and admiring all the great progress we have made and will make in the future! This project has been a great introduction to the world of free software, and I hope to work with you all again sooner rather than later.

Thanks as always,

Kei