guix-devel

Re: Libre GPU/VPU/SOC updates/OFF TOPIC

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Libre GPU/VPU/SOC updates/OFF TOPIC
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:08:28 +0200

Joshua Branson <jbranso@dismail.de> writes:

Do you remember those libre hardware SOC EOMA68 computing devices?

https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop

It was a system-on-a-chip, that had 1 GB ram that you put in your laptop or desktop housing. You could then upgrade to the new SOC for $50.

It was never completed. I supported the campaign back then, but I never received that first EOMA68-A20 “Libre Tea” computer card.

Apologies if this is too off topic.

It is. There isn’t anything Guix folks can do to make Guix run on non-existent hardware ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
Ricardo