guix-devel

Re: Neomutt: new version released

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Neomutt: new version released
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 18:06:33 +0200

Tim Lee 写道:
There's a new version of Neomutt: version 20211015.
https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/releases/tag/20211015

Will it be included in Guix?

Yes, eventually :-) When you asked, the new release was less than a day old.

(It actually has been updated in Guix already, but that's unusual: I just happened to see the announcement when I logged into GitHub for unrelated reasons.)

The best way to help Guix stay up-to-date is to send your own (tested) patches, as Arun suggests. These are always welcome at the guix-patches mailing list.

Kind regards,

T G-R