guix-devel

Re: About mate-1.26 patchs status.

From: jbranso
Subject: Re: About mate-1.26 patchs status.
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:34:12 +0000

March 3, 2022 9:55 PM, "tumashu" <tumashu@163.com> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I have sent some patchs about mate-1.26 to guix-patches, but seem to no
> response for a week,
> I would like to know its status :-)

This is a guix community bottleneck.  The guix maintainers are overwhelmed.
Theres lots
of patches that need need reviewing.  :)  I myself have one such patch for
endlessh. 1

I suggest you and I do the following:

We should review one of the open issues.  We should check to see if the latest
patch works.
Or perhaps we could merge two issues.  That would be a good way to help the
maintainers.

:)

Thanks,

Joshua