guix-devel

Re: Feature Request: Sort inputs in style

From: jgart
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Sort inputs in style
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 10:45:40 -0600

On Mon, 05 Dec 2022 09:17:20 -0700 Katherine Cox-Buday
<cox.katherine.e@gmail.com> wrote:
> And for that matter, auto-add and auto-remove unusued imports. I'm so
> bad at this kind of manual book-keeping.

Basically, we want everything from isort and importmagic in Python land or how
Haskell/Purescript does. ;()

> But maybe that's more of a geiser/scheme-lsp feature request?

It would be awesome if this feature was implemented for all Guile code
not just Guix and then geiser/scheme-lsp could piggy back off that API.

all best,

jgart