guix-devel

Update on Parameterized Packages

From: Sarthak Shah
Subject: Update on Parameterized Packages
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 18:41:13 +0530

Hello guix-devel!

I got a bunch of really helpful suggestions from the last thread about my Google Summer of Code project on bringing Package Parameterization to Guix.
I've incorporated a lot of those suggestions and tried to address some of the worries as I've been working on the project.

Here is a new post covering the work that I've done in the past few weeks:
https://blog.lispy.tech/parameterized-packages-an-update.html
I would appreciate any questions, suggestions or comments!

Cheers,
Sarthak.