guix-devel

Plover plugin manager not working

From: Matt
Subject: Plover plugin manager not working
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 20:23:25 +0200

I use the plover package for input and its plugin manager stopped working
sometime last month.  I've been getting by without it (the base application
loads and functions fine), occasionly trying to find the cause of the problem.
Unfortunately, I've had no success fixing it.

Going back in my package generations, the plugin manager last worked May 9th.
I updated packages May 11th and the plugin manager hasn't loaded since.  The
Plover project hasn't had a release since last year and reverting changes to
the plover package definition had no effect.  If I recall correctly, updates
were made to Qt packages around this time?