guix-devel

Re: Guix at 37C3 Chaos Communication Congress in late Dec?

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Guix at 37C3 Chaos Communication Congress in late Dec?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 14:25:19 +0100

Hello Fabio,

Am Mon, Jan 01, 2024 at 01:49:24PM +0000 schrieb Fabio Natali:
> The introductory session on Day 1 wasn't so bad, I think. Given the low
> level of feedback on the Fediverse I was expecting very few people,
> instead I think we were north of 30 participants!

thanks for your report! This is quite amazing. One of the most depressing
experiences at a CCC was when I went to a Lisp assembly, and there were at
most a dozen people around a table, none of whom used the same Lisp
dialect. So gathering so many people around Guix is very encouraging.
And my (admittedly dated) experience seems to indicate that there is not
much point in joining non-existant Lisp forces.

Andreas