guix-europe

Re: General assembly

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: General assembly
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 20:06:05 +0200

On Sat, Jun 06, 2020 at 07:53:44PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> 5) Vote on the changes to the Statutes and Interior Reglementary as
>    suggested by Simon Tournier.
>    Only typos, but let us follow the bureaucracy!

More complicated than I remember - this needs an Extraordinary General
Assembly, which requires 2/3 of our 19 members to be present, so that
means at least 13. Quite a challenge! So I will call an EGA for this topic,
and hope we will make it!

The idea was not to make it difficult to correct typos, but to make a
hostile takeover of the association more difficult...

Andreas